2. The Client is an individual or company who utilises the services of the Service Provider.
3. An Invoice will be submitted to the Client upon completion of the work by the Service Provider or at the end of every calendar month should the Client provide the Service Provider with regular work. The payment terms are 14 days upon receipt of the Invoice.
4. Poor audio quality may incur additional charges and would be agreed before completion of the work whereupon the Client has the option to cancel or continue with the transcription based on the new cost agreed.
5. Payment to be made by Bank Transfer, Cheque or Paypal. Late payment of invoices will incur an additional charge of £5.00.
6. The Service Provider reserves the right to alter turnaround times and rate quoted due to changes in quality, unforeseen circumstances including illness, quantities, clarity and any other problems beyond its control.
7. The Client assumes full responsibility for ensuring accuracy of services provided. The Client must inform the Service Provider in writing within 24 hours of receipt of work that errors have occurred and it is the Service Provider’s responsibility to rectify free of charge. The Service Provider will not be held responsible if the Client does not provide full instructions. Any amendments required as a result of this will be chargeable.
8. If the Client requires postal service, this can be arranged with the Service Provider, costs to be borne by the Client.
9. The Service Provider is aware of the importance of maintaining absolute confidentiality and would be happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement or confidentiality statement provided by the Client.